Thursday, April 26, 2012

I made the following three projects for two of my best friends for their birthday and had such a FABULOUS time.  

 To make this tag I used the following products and techniques: I die cut a tag with the cricut (forgot what cart I used, sorry!); fun fur through the top of the tag and lace ribbon at the bottom (used Tattered Angels mist spray on the lace),
 Crafty Secrets stamp set (Material Girl) and glossy accents on the needle and scissors, hemp around the spool and button from my stash, mini flower also from my stash and lastly I cut out the beautiful lady from DCWV Lady Couture paper stack (used liqua pearls on the dress to give a nice shiny touch).
To alter the Clothespin I used the following products and techniques: I painted the clothespin with metallic purple acrylic paint and distressed the edges with TH (Black Sooth), Prima pearls, Flonz Pinup Sexy Girl stamp set and colored in with ProMarkers and trimmed the dress with pink liqua-pearls.

Flowers and butterflies from my stash. 
  Satin flower (my stash) and Prima (white flower); vintage charms (my stash), fringe and fun fur ribbon (my stash).

 I could not believe how happy my friend was to receive this her altered clothespin.  It brings me such joy!!
Products and techniques I used to alter box:  I painted the box in metallic pink acrylic paint, then distressed it with TH (Black Soot), I used Graphic 45 Steampunk paper all around the edges and inside (sorry, I forgot to take pics of the inside of the box),
Flonz Pinup Sexy Girl stamp set (the lady and mannequin), painted with Promarkers and glossy accents for dimension, TH (ornate plate) , mini flowers (my stash).
 Pretty fringed ribbon (my stash) all around the box and Prima pearls and mini flowers also all around the box.
 Lastly, I used Prima flowers and vintage charms and buttons (my stash).
This gift was for my other friend and she was also so unbelievably happy to receive her gift.  Seeing their reactions and making them happy is absolutely my favorite part of crafting!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a comment.

To be crafty is to be HAPPY!!

1 comment: