Thursday, March 15, 2012

I made this mini chipboard album for my nephew who just had a Beautiful Baby Boy (Jeremiah James).  I chose to make him a book with animals in mind, as this is the decor he is using for the baby's room, so I thought he could put the book on the baby' dresser.  Also, I made it a small book, so he could put the baby's first pictures.  
 In this mini I used only DCWV Animal Crackers and Shimmer paper packs.
The 1st layout - On the left hand side I made a pocket page and on the right hand side a tree representing the new addition to his family tree.  For the tree I collected many different buttons (from my stash), stitched them and then just adhered them to the tree.  Then I die cut 3 tags, stamped baby images and tucked behind the tree for photos and/or journaling.
The 2nd layout - On the left hand side I made a envelope and put several mini tags inside and the left hand side I made a simple photo mat.
 The 3rd layout - On the left hand side is the opposite side of the photo mat and on the right hand side I adhered a ribbon strip so I can tuck in a multi-photo mat  (which holds up to 7 photos).
The 4th layout - On the left hand side I did same as previous page and made another multi-photo mat which opens up and holds up to 8 photos and on the right hand side I die cut a carriage and baby (New Arrival cart) and made two tags for photos and/or journaling.

For embellishing I used all Tim Holtz stamp pads and Fiskars and PeachyKeen stamps; American Crafts chipboard stickers; K&Co. Actopus to Zelephant chipboard pieces; Making Memories Animal Crackers epoxy shapes and buttons; Jolee's and Studio112 stickers; EK Success Adornment Ribbons and ribbons and buttons from my stash. Lastly, I used TH grungeboard on the cover and leaves I pulled off artificial flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a comment and/or any questions.

To be crafty is to be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment