Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Last week was my sister-in-law's birthday and she is super sweet, so I wanted to make her card very special.  I know she loves flowers and anything vintage, so I made her card with a vintage style.
 
She was so grateful and loved the card.  She especially loved that I made it like an easal, so she can display it easier.
 
To make her card I used  the products below:
  • Card - Craft cardstock
  • Prima - Embellishign jewel spray; Trim and Bling
  • Martha Stewart - Border Punch
  • DCWV - Madamoiselle Stack
  • Loralie Designs - Dressform stamp image
  • Brenda Walton - Vellum envelope w/ insert
  • Latraset Marker
  • Fiskars - All Year Greeting (Happy Birthday)
  • Fiskars -Scallop Circle Punch
  • Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo
  • Stash -  Buttons, Cameo, Fan Charm and Flowers
  • Carts - Elegant Edges
 This card was inspired by Arlene of  ButterflyKisswithLove.blogspot.com.  She is always a great inspiration!!!  Thank you sooo much Arlene!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment