Last week was my sister-in-law's birthday and she is super sweet, so I wanted to make her card very special. I know she loves flowers and anything vintage, so I made her card with a vintage style.
She was so grateful and loved the card. She especially loved that I made it like an easal, so she can display it easier.
To make her card I used the products below:
- Card - Craft cardstock
- Prima - Embellishign jewel spray; Trim and Bling
- Martha Stewart - Border Punch
- DCWV - Madamoiselle Stack
- Loralie Designs - Dressform stamp image
- Brenda Walton - Vellum envelope w/ insert
- Latraset Marker
- Fiskars - All Year Greeting (Happy Birthday)
- Fiskars -Scallop Circle Punch
- Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo
- Stash - Buttons, Cameo, Fan Charm and Flowers
- Carts - Elegant Edges