Monday, December 26, 2011

Last week my nephew asked me how Santa was going to come into our house if we do not have a chimney.  I was so excited because I'd followed Emma's (MCT) blog hop (12 Days of Christmas)  and I remembered the Magic Key project made by Vicki of VK Create.   I then made the project using her poem.  H was sooo happy, as was I also because he truly believed Santa would be able to  come in and leave gifts because he was a good boy, and knew he was on Santa's good list.
The products I used for this project are: Red and White cardstock; grungeboard key by Tim Holtz; Martha Stewart red glitter on the key; red stickles around the trimming of the tag; red ribbon and grommet by We R Memory Keepers and chipboard pieces by Brenda Walton.  I used a black felt tip marker to write the poem.  This project was so much fun and easy to make and now Nicholas (my nephew) knows to leave the Magic Key for Santa.  I want to thank Emma of MCT and Vicki of VK Create for all the great ideas and their inspiration.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please leave a comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment