Sunday, September 18, 2011

 I had so much making these pockets today.  It was my first time making any of them.  For this card I have thank Carlene of Pinkscrapper99.   She is very inspirational and it was really easy to follow her instructions.  The supplies I used are My Mind's Eye Organic Glitter Paper, ribbon from Stemmar, a Fiskars border punch and the rub-on is K&Co.
 To make this envelope pocket I have to say thank you to Marla of LakeAvenueDesigns.  It was very easy to follower her instructions and I could not wait to make my own.  It was not just easy, but super cool because there is room for many tags.  I used for this pocket two standard sized envelopes,  Kaiser Flowers , the center flower pearls are from Accentcreativedesigns.com and pink cardstock for the tags: cream cardstock to cover the envelopes and did background stamping with Autumn Leaves and TPC Studio, G Studio stamp pads and Want2Scrap pearls and lastly stamp on back of tag is Cloud9Design - Simple Thought (Baby).

This slider is small and perfect for inside a mini or even to put on the cover of a mini album.  I have to thank Tracy of TracysTreasure24 for this slider card idea.  I supplies used for this slider are solid cardstock, Glitz stamps to design background, the ribbon is Making Memories and prima Flower on the outside, the pearl strands are from dollar store and lastly, the green leaves are mini Jolee's by You.

 I love anything vintage, so when making this slider I kept that in mind.  I have to say thank you again to Carlene of Pinkscrapper99.   I am always inspired by my fellow crafters and am especially grateful for all they share.  To make this card I used brown textured cardstock by Core'dinations and plain cream cardstock to mat the slides portion of the card, stamps are by the girls' paperie and StazOn Timer Brown, a Prima flower (always add a beautiful touch) and lastly brown satin ribbon by Details&Accessories.

I hope you all enjoy the cards as much I did making them.  Please let me know what you think.  I would also appreciate any tips or suggestions.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment