Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Halloween


I have not done much at all on my blog since May and this is the first time I've entered any challenge and it was so much fun.  From here on, I would love to continue to keep you all posted on some of my projects, cards, etc.  I entered the Throwback Thursday Challange by  Emma at MyCreativeTime.  You had to make a card using only orange, purple, green and black.  You were also NOT to use any Cricut machines.  So I quickly pulled out my K&Co. Specialty Paper and  a chipboard frame also from K&Co.  Then I attached a ribbon around the chipboard frame from Recollections and the spider on the upper left hand side of the frame is a dimensional sticker also from Recollections.  I stamped the images using the new Inkadinkaclings Halloween rubber stamp set and colored them using Martha Stewart color pencils and stickles.  I put google eyes on two of the images and lastly, I cut a phrase from a self adhesive border I bought at Michael's.   Thank you so much Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment